“You fear getting close to people. Sometimes you get along with a person very well but there comes a point where you think you are getting close to that somebody and you disconnect immediately for a long time.”
1. You are very frank and loud at home or when you are with your friends but you turn into a timid shy ball when you are with people you hardly know.
2. You are the entertainer in your friends circle but you hate it when your friends expect you to entertain in front of a crowd of strangers.
3. You are very close to just one or two friends among your friends circle. With the rest of the friends in your circle, you are comfortable being you but you are not too close.
4. There’s an uncertainty when you agree to keep in touch with people. There are days when you want to talk to people yet there are days when you don’t want to talk to anyone.
5. When your friends ask you to join them for an outing, the first thing you ask is; “Who…
View original post 540 more words